<body>
Sunday, April 22, 2007
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
-Remember the Name (Fort Minor)

This is one super addictive song! It sounds even better when I blast it over my speakers, when no one's around that is. haha!

bernice feels accomplished because she has finished the dreaded PW Preliminary Idea. I sure do hope Mdm Lim grades me well for the written work, don't know how much time I spent summarizing to keep within the word limit and aligning all the textboxes to fit into a single page. haha! Ahwells, I shall leave PW for now and mug bio and math. I've gotta catch ANTM Cycle 7 later on at 11pm! whooos! :D Anyway, there's Miss Singapore Universe on Channel 5 now. Can't say that they look absolutely gorgeous, but beauty isn't just skin deep huh. Somehow they remind me of barbie dolls :/ alright, I'll probably go down to watch the crowning later, see who will be representing us at Miss Universe 2007. haha



I ABSOLUTELY <3 these drawings
PON&ZI! whoever drew these is a genius :D
super sweet!

Anyway, I'll be having my NAPFA test tmrw. I'm going to try getting all As again, but I think it's somewhat impossible this time. Stupid SBJ, I've been jumping 3cm off the A mark. And my shuttle run, my my. I have serious psychomotor problems. haha! Keep tripping over my own feet whenever I turn -.-" To think that I almost fell face first in front of my class during the NAPFA mock. opppps. but bern's going to try doing her max for IPulls tmrw (: better remember to bring leuko :/

hmmm week 6, here I come!

<3


8:11 pm

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME